Friday, September 14, 2012

Sisters, Play & Feeding





You are still too young to play, but you have been enjoying spending some of your awake time on the Baby Einstein mat. Your sister has been so sweet to you and when you on it, she loves to play along side you. I just know you will be the best of friends!

You've has a few eating problems. After I switched you to the bottle, you started projectile vomiting, which was scary. However, I switched you to a more sensitive formula and switched you to a slower flow bottle and you quit (thank goodness!). However, you have still been having a few issues, crying during late afternoon feelings and general uncomfortable movements while eating, which can sometimes be reflux. However, I'm still trying to decide if it's reflux or just the fact that you eat too much too often a lot and get tummy aches. I went ahead and got some baby Zantac from the doctor, but I don't give it to you unless you are bad off. You have actually been doing better with slightly bigger feeds. Today, you have had 5 1/2 ounces at 12:30 am and at 6:00 am! By the way, thank you so much for the sleep! ;)

Love,
Momma

No comments:

Post a Comment