Monday, October 1, 2012

2 Months Old


You are two months old today! You wear size 0-3 Month clothes and a size "1" diaper. I finally put one pair of shoes on you, and you are in a size 0.  We haven't been to your 2 month check-up yet, but I'm sure you are over 10 pounds and maybe close to 11.  You are drinking between 4 and 5.5 ounces a bottle and usually 6 bottles a day.  You are awake part of the day, but still sleeping.  During your awake time, you LOVE to be in your swing.  That's your favorite thing.  You also enjoy "talking" to Momma and Sissy and smiling at us both.  You are so adorable!  You are sleeping up to a 7-8 hour stretch!  Unfortunately, it starts around 7:00 p.m., so you aren't quite making it through the night just yet.  However, you are getting there and honestly, I don't mind getting up with you because it gives me some special time just with you where nothing else is going on.  :)  I love you so much and am so lucky that you are my daughter!

Love,
Momma

No comments:

Post a Comment