Friday, March 1, 2013

7 Months Old


You are seven months old today! I am ready to bump you up to your 6-9 month wardrobe.  You still wear a size "2" diaper, but could really use a "2-3" if they only sold it on Amazon. You wear a size 2 shoes.  You weigh around 16 pounds. You are drinking 5, 8 ounce bottles a day.  You are also FINALLY enjoying baby food once a day!  You started out loving peas (of all things), but are now enjoying a variety of flavors.  You are awake a lot of the day and are sleeping through the night.  You are the funniest baby EVER!  Sometimes, I just sit and crack up at you.  You are SO GRABBY!  You remind me of a boy baby in that way.  You grab everything that is within your reach, toys, people, hair...  Too cute!  My favorite thing about you has got to be your smile.  When you smile at me, it just melts my heart.  You've still been babbling a lot and think you are just telling us everything.  You also LOVE doing the "razz" sound - you think it's too funny.  Your new favorite game is "take my socks off".  You love pulling them off so you can play with your toes.  You are FINALLY feeling better (knock on wood) and just have a cough left.  Praise God!!  You can really tell you are feeling better in your happiness and appetite level.  I am so head-over-heels in love with you!!  Every time I kiss those chubby cheeks, I fall more and more in love!!

No comments:

Post a Comment