Saturday, June 1, 2013

10 Months Old


You are ten months old today! You wear 9-12 months clothing.  You are in a size "3" diaper and I honestly haven't put shoes on you in awhile because you just take them off and "eat" them lol!  I'm not sure of what you weigh, but you are growing! You are drinking 3, 8 ounce bottles a day.  You are eating baby food three times a day and are starting to eat some table scraps.  You are still taking two naps and now sleep 11 hours straight from 7:00 p.m. to 6:00 a.m.  You have 4 teeth on top and have 4 on the bottom.  You are crawling like crazy and pulling up everywhere!  You are so curious and now can get to things out of reach before like the coveted remotes.  You have the most incredible memory!  You know exactly where the playroom is upstairs and if I put you down, you start crawling toward it and start playing!  You and your sister are finally playing pretty well together.  She is having a little trouble sharing, but we are working on it!  You are been repeating things!  I'm just amazed!  You definitely said "cat" the other day and a few other things we said to you.  You have the most incredible laughter!  It delights my soul so much to hear you!  You love being tickled and I love tickling you to get to hear that laugh just for a second.  And, you think your sister is pretty funny!  She will do something over and over again to get you to laugh.  You still hate getting your diaper changed and getting dress.  You also will rip any bow out of your hair, so I quit putting them on you.  You have been really attached to me lately, but love your Daddy so so much!!  We adore you!!  You are the most laid back little baby!  And so easy!  You are the favorite in the baby room at school because you are so happy and just love to sit and play.  You only cry when getting dressed and diaper changed, when you are ready for a bottle or for a minute or two when I put you to bed.  I can't tell you enough how much I am just completely in love with you!!  You are my world and I hope to be the best mother to you that I can possibly be!!

No comments:

Post a Comment